Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! What up W4E? Its me, dogluver808, and I'm new here, but not for long!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hey ppl this is dogluver808 from WM and WP and the reason im here is cuz SOMEONE here told me it would be awesome, so im gonna check and make sure it is. Don't be surprised if i dont come back after today. n e way i have 25 webbies and counting. these r other sites im on:

Webkinz Palace (total girly site i love it! and there are some boys there too lol)

Webkinz Mania (boy and girl friendly, REALLY awesome!)

plz check those sites out u wont regret it! if ur on those sites already lmk by pming dogluver808. ya im done now. bye.

-dogluver808

Last edited by dogluver808 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Hi dogluver,
Welcome to Webbies4Ever. Hope you enjoy the site. We have some really nice, friendly members, both girls and guys!!

flower Flower Fairy Flower Fairy

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

yeah, i hope i will. the whole reason i came here was because of webkinz mania. i met one of the moderators in chat there. i really and seriuosly think u should go there iz awesome! we even have auctions now! if u go there, look me up!

vince730

vince730
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

Hi Dogluver! Very Happy

So glad you took my advice and joined! Very Happy:D

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

yeah, i do have to admit, this is a pretty kool site, but i still like webkinz mania more thats where all my friends are.

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

dogluver808 wrote:yeah, i do have to admit, this is a pretty kool site, but i still like webkinz mania more thats where all my friends are.

Glad you like the site. Some of your friends may like it too!! Anyhow, glad you like it!! Flower Fairy Flower Fairy Flower Fairy Flower Fairy Flower Fairy Flower Fairy Flower Fairy

Anonymous

Welcome to W4E!

Pinkflamingo

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Hi- I haven't met you yet Smile I know its a little late but WELCOME Very Happy

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Welcome ,welcome ,welcome ! Welcome to W4E ! I hope you really enjoy this site as much as we do ! Our members are really nice , kind , generous , and friendly ! Please don't hesitate to explore the forum , pull back a nice , confy chair , and relax . Wave Please be sure to read the rules ~ it tells you everything you need to know ! If you need anything , PM a Mod , Admin , or even a member who happens to know alot about W4E , and they'll help you ! I'm sure you will make lots of new buddies . Have fun , and play safley !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum