Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Time Troubles

+6
$weet$tuff
MileyKinz1122
Sashi
ZebraDude
divaalex96
Jorie Jonas
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Summer Time Troubles Empty Summer Time Troubles Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 am

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

I was bored one day during lunch so I made a story in my notebook, my friend LeAnn said it was good so I decided to show it to you

Day One: Tammy sighed as she left her neighborhood for the last time. She was moving states, and at the begining of summer. Her phone started to vibrate, but she ignored it. "Dad, why do we have to move, again?"
"Would you rather me to have no job, Tammantha?"
"I'm Tammy, and no."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammy looked up at their new place when they were there. At least it looks big. She took out her bike so she could go explore the new neighborhood, but put it back. "Mom, dad, I'm gonna go explore the nieghborhood!"She shouted. Tammy ran off, not waiting for an answer. Hmm, where would I be at a sunny day like this? A park! She looked around, then saw a clearing ringed by trees. Perfect! She headed into it, and saw a huge clearing with trees everywhere and bushes with flowers. Wow!
"Watch out!"Someone shouted as a girl ran up. She jumped up and caught a frisbee. When she landed, she flipped her blonde hair behind her shoulder. "You must be new here."
"Yeah, we just bought-"
"No need to say which house, new girl. The only one that was for sale was the killer one."
"Killer?"Tammy squeaked. She nodded.
"Adriana! Don't scare her about her house! Those other families moved, and I'm guessing why,"Another voice said. A boy came out from behind the trees. "I'm John, and that's Adriana." HE nodded his head to the blonde haird girl. "So what's your name?"
"I'm Tammy. Why does Adriana think my house is killer?"

To be continued....if you want it to

2Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:05 pm

divaalex96

divaalex96
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, Jorie! Thats fantastic! Please do write more!

3Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

ok, lol
Day One(continued): "She likes to make things up. There's nothing to be scared of, Tammy."
"I hope you're right, John." Tammy's phone started to ring, and it was her mother's ring tone. "I've got to go to dinner, bye!" She shouted as she walked away.
"Meet us back here tomorrow before noon!" Adriana shouted.
"I will!" Tammy shouted, her voice fading as she ran. Her phone had stopped ringing, and Tammy was glad of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night after dinner Tammy told her mother about what John and Adriana told her. She just smiled sweetly and said, "I'm glad you made some friends, dear," Before turning out the lights and shutting the door.

Day Two(almost): Tammy woke up, scared. She had a nightmare, but she couldn't remember what it was about. She looked at her alarm clock, and groaned. "Half past midnight? Well, that's what you get for eating mom's home made ice cream before going to bed," She muttered. "I'm never doing that again." She looked outside, and shuddered when she thought she saw someone staring through her window.
Tammy woke up again, later. She looked at her alarm clock. "It's nearly half past 11!" She shouted. She quickly got ready, and ran downstairs, stomping on each step. She stopped when she got to the bottom, then she thought she heard something groan in pain. Dad's probably trying to excercise. She ra into the kitchen, grabbed a biscut, and ran out the door.
"Be back before five this time, please!" Her mother called out after her.
"Alright!" Tammy shouted, jumping on her bike. 11:45. She saw her dad working on the yard outside, and sat on her bike, scared. She then flipped up the stand on her bike, and rode to the park as quick as possible.

4Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:58 pm

ZebraDude

ZebraDude
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

WOW! That's great!

5Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:01 pm

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

thx, more coming up once I type in on word

6Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Jorie, That is really, really good......Save it....save it to a floppy disk too....keep writing!!! Someday you may be a famous writer!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

7Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

thx Sashi, here's more

Day Two(continued): Tammy shivered. "Who's the one scaring her now?" Adriana said to her twin, Alex.
"I actully tell the truth, Adriana," Alex said, annoyed.
"OK, please don't start another fight. Could someone just tell me why he said that?" Tammy interupted the twins, not wating an arguement. "I've only got until five!" I looked at my wrist watch. "Which is an hour, so HURRY UP!"
"Calm down, Tammy, we've got all summer," John said, trying to calm her down.
"You're right, sorry."
"He said that becuase here, you never know what's going to happen next. A lot of people have nicknames for this town."
"You do not want to know some of them," Alex added.
"Alright, so I don't. What are you going to show, or teach, me first?" Tammy asked them.
"First, you need to know your way around the park. It's huge, even though it may not look like it."
"Come on, scardy-cat," Adriana said, "Time to go tour the park."
"Adriana, you need to learn that you're not the only girl, get over it," John said, cleary getting even more annoyed. He turned back to Tammy. "Come on, lets go show you the park."

8Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

You've got my curiosity up about the park, Jorie!!!

9Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:44 pm

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

lol

Day Two(once again!):
John led the way to the right side of the park. A beeping noise came from Tammy's pocket. "Dang it! I've got to go! Could we do the tour tommorow?"
"Sure, before noon, remember," John said.
"I will!" She shouted, running to her bike.
"See ya tommorrow!" John called.
"Bye, Tammy!" Alex shouted as she pedaled off.
"Bye!"
"You're late," Tammy's mother said as Tammy walked into the kitchen.
"I know, mom, I'm sorry."
"If you're late one more time you're grounded for a week. No TV, no computer, no phone, no leaving the house without a parent, and no friends coming over," HEr mother said sternly.
"A week?!"
"Listen to your mother, Tammantha," Her father said, tired.

Day Three(finally): Tammy woke up at 8am. She sighed, knowing it was too early to go to the park. She got out of bed and got ready for the day. She went downstairs, and saw her mother wasn't awake yet. Odd. She's always up by now. She must be sick. She thought. She made her breakfast, and set her phone for 4:30 before walking to the park.
"Well you're early," John said, at the bike locks, locking his bike. "Woke up early?"
"Yeah, I went to bed pretty early yesterday. So where's Adriana and Alex?" Tammy asked, looking around.
"Adriana's grounded, and Alex is on his way." Tammy was about to ask why Adriana was grounded, but John answered before she could. "Her parents didn't like the way she talked to you, so she's grounded till tomorrow."
Tammy laughed. "Sorry, but it servers her right."
"IT does," Alex said, coming into view. "She's pretty upset. She can't do anything!"

10Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:02 pm

MileyKinz1122

MileyKinz1122

WOW Jorie! Your story is AWESOME!!

http://writing jonas brothers fanfics. :3

11Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:10 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Keep on Jorie...........what's gona happen in the park????

12Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:25 pm

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

uh oh, I can't find the rest of it, where'd it go, hmm, gota go on a search

13Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:34 pm

MileyKinz1122

MileyKinz1122

Hurry Jorie! I wanna know what happens next!

http://writing jonas brothers fanfics. :3

14Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

hurry jorie!! it's really good!

15Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

I found 2 more parts, but the rest is still missing

Day Three(again):
Tammy giggled. "So are we going to do that tour we never even got to start?" She asked them, smiling.
"It should go much quicker without Adriana," John said, and Tammy nodded, giggling. "Come on, we'll start with the playground."
"HAng on," Alex said. He ran over to his bike. HE came back with a lunch basket. "Mom made me pack it. She knew I wasn't coming home for lunch."
"See, that's why I leave before my parents can call me back!" Tammy said, laughing.
"Yeah, yeah," Alex said. "Could we get a move on?"
"Sure," John said, laughing. They headed towards the rising sun, Tammy putting her hand over her eyes. "Alright, here we are," John said, leading them out of the trees.
"Wow, it's big!" Tammy said, amazed. It had a jungle dome, three area with five slides, a sand pit, an area where you can dig with the toy machines, swings, a tire sing, seesaw, and a toy truck that was on springs.
"You should see the one at the elementry school," John said. "Too bad you weren't here for fifth grade. We could show you it this summer if you-"
"Yes!" Tammy shouted, smiling. Alex laughed. "So where too next?"
"Don't you want to test out those mega slides?" John asked, pointing to the three tallest slides. "They're AWSOME!"

"Aren't we a bit old for slides?"
"Normal slides, but these are made for us!"
"Alright." She climbed up to the first of three. It was long and twisty with a cover and no cracks or windows, so it was a complete dark trip down.
John laughed with Alex as they climb up. "That's the most extreme, maybe we should start at the first," John said. He led Tammy to a slightly smaller one. It was smooth, straight, and long, topless.
"Are you sure? This one looks the fastest," Tammy said, looking at it. She sat down, and felt someone's foot on her back before she slid down. The force made her lay down. She felt her legs on ground again. "YOU GUYS!" She screamed, laughing.
"John came down the slide, Alex following. "Yes?" They said together.
"That was awsome!" She screamed.
"Well, that was the most extreme one. I suggest not going on those other two for a little. It gets you pretty dizzy, and it's not pretty if you ate before going on it."
"Got it, so where to next?" Tammy said, wishing she hadn't eaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Three(still):
"The open field. We were near that place this morning. Come on," John said, leading the way back to the bike racks.
"If we were closer to the field when we came here, why didn't we go there first?" Tammy asked, confussed.
"Those slides get pretty hot when it's close to lunch. Besides, there's picnic tables there," Alex said. Great, I'm having lunch with two guys. Tammy thought, smiling.
"What're you smiling about, Tammy?" John asked her, laughing slightly.
"Nothing, John," She said, hiding her redness.
"Guys, do you want the lunch to get cold?" Alex called from a picnic table. John and Tammy walked over to the table. Alex opened the basket and pulled out some food. "What do you guys want?" Before Tammy could answer, her phone rang.
"I've got to get this. Hang on," Tammy said, walking away. She opened up her phone. "Hey, mom, dad, which ever it is. What's up?" Tammy didn't hear anything but breathing. "Uh, hello?" Still, nothing. She hung up and walked back over to the guys.
"So who was it?" John asked. HE saw her looking a little freaked. "Hey Tammy, youi alright? You look like you've seen, or heard, something that you thought was impossible." She nodded her head. "What was it?"
"M-my phone! I got a phone call from my house, and all I heard was evil breathing!" Temmy shreiked, scared. Alex walked over to her,
"Are you sure it was someone in your family playing a joke?" Temmy glared at him. "Nevermind."
"Alex, stop acting like Adriana! This seriously scared her!" John said. "Are you sure it was your house phone number?" He asked Tammy, worried.
"Yes, it was! I know my house number! Besides, I have caller ID and a ringtone for it, so I don't know how it couldn't be home!" Tammy said, annoyed. "Sorry, but once again we're going to have to continue this tomorrow. I'm worried about my family," She said. She ran home and flung open the door. I looked aorund the house, and saw nothing wrong with it. I let out a sigh of relief, and walked back to the park.
"Back?" John asked, seeing her walk into view.
"Yeah, everything at home is perfect. I guess it was just my imagination," She said, not really certain.
"Just forget about the call, Tam," John said, looking at Alex for help.

16Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:28 am

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

This is a great story....can't wait to read more!!! What happens next in the park???

17Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:58 am

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

ohhhh i can't wait for the rest!

18Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

found some more

Day Three(xD):
Alex walked over. "Can I hear the messege?" He asked Tammy.
"Sorry, I deleted it, I couldn't stand it," Tammy said.
"That's alright," Alex said. He walked back to the lunch table, John and Tammy behind him. "Some of the food's still good if you're still hungry, Tammy." She shook her head.
"I'm just too scared to eat, sorry."
"You've got to eat, Tam. You haven't eaten since breakfast, it's past noon, and we've only got half the park done," John said, handing her and apple.
"Alright." Tammy took the apple and took out her pocket knife.
"Woah! What are you going to do with that, and why do you have it?!" John asked, backing up. She giggled.
"It's for slicing the apple. My parents gave me it. They get worried about me easily," Tammy explained, smiling. She sliced the apple into wedges. "You guys want one?"
"No, it's yours," Alex said. John shook his head.
"Alright." Tammy ate the apple slices, and started to feel a little better. "Alright, so where to next?"
"That's about all the park," John said. Tammy's phone went off again. "Who is it?"
"It's my alarm. I've got to get home. Where are we meeting tomorrow?"
"Bike rack. Bring oyur bike, we're going to the school," John said.
"I will!" Tammy shouted, running home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, you're telling us that the house phone called your phone, but all you heard was breathing?" HEr father asked, holding back from laughing. Tammy nodded. "Are you sure it was the house?"
"Yes!" She screamed. She ran upstairs to her room, crying. She took out her phone, but saw it had no bars. She screamed in frustation. HEr phone started to viabrate, and she saw she had a text.
Tam, it's John.
She smiled, and texted back:
Do u hav e-mail? My parents would kill me if they saw the bill 4 my phone
Yeah, i do. wat's urs?
Her phone started to beep, showing it was low on battery. She quickly texted her e-mail address to him. She did it right on time, becuase then her phone died and she screamed in anger

19Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:11 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

So do they email each other??? Ready for the next part!! flower

20Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:47 pm

CatKween

CatKween
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

wow!great.I can't wait what happens next!

http://www.webbies4ever.net

21Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 am

Jorie Jonas

Jorie Jonas
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

found 2 more

Day Four(YAY):
Tammy woke up, and jumped onto her computer, but saw the internet was down. "ARGH!" She screamed, frustrated. "WHAT DID I DO?!" She ran downstairs, grabbed a slice of toast, and ran outside. She looked around for her bike, and saw it near the garage. She ran over to it, biting into her toast. She searched her pockets for her phone, but remembered she didn't take it off her charger. She ran back upstairs, and heard her stereo. She quickly turned it off, grabbed her phone, and ran out of her house. She jumped on the bike, and rode to the park.
"Hello," A cold voice greeted her as she rode into the bike rack area.
"Hi, Adriana," Tammy said, annoyed already. She locked her bike and looked around. "So where are the guys?" She asked.
"I'm here!" Alex said, coming in on his bike. "John got stuck in his house for a little. There's an arguement going on downstairs, so he's in his room. He called me and said he'll meet us there."
"Alright, so when are we going?"
"We could go now if you want." Tammy nodded. "Alright, then we'll go now." HE looked at his twin. "You can come, but only if you can keep up." Tammy got onto her bike.
"Lead the way, Alex." HE nodded, and pedaled off, Tammy a little behind. "So which school are we going to?" She asked.
"The Elementry one first," Alex replied. He started to slow down, and Tammy saw a big building, with an even bigger area behind it.
"That's the school?!" She shouted, amazed.
"Yep!" He locked his bike at the bike rack, and walked into the playground, Tammy following. "John said he would be by the rainbow slide." Tammy looked at him. "What? It's for the little kids."
"Alright." Tammy looked around, and saw the rainbow play area. "That?" She pointed to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Four(continued):
Alex nodded. "Yep." Tammy walked over to it, Alex next to her. "Hang on, do you hear that?" They stopped, and heard giggling coming from the rainbow play area. "That doesn't sound like John, that sounds like my sister!" Alex said, running now. Tammy ran after him, and passed him up.
"Adriana? How did you get here so quickly?" Tammy asked as she reached it.
"Ever heard of getting a lift from mom?" Adriana said, coming out from behind the rainbow slide.
"Adriana, cut it out," Alex said, annoyed. John walked out of a tube.
"Thank you!" He shouted, jumping over the side of it. "You don't know how annoying she is when she's hte only one there!"
"Uh, yeah, I actually kinda do," Alex said. "I live with her." John blushed. "It's alright, dude. So how long have you been here?"
"Ten minutes, but it felt like a day." Tammy giggled. John looked to Tammy. "I e-mailed you last night, what happened?" Tammy blushed this time, and mouthed, 'Not right now.' John smiled and nodded, while Adriana glared at Tammy.
"OK....could we get on with today?" Alex asked, looking from John to Tammy, then to Adriana.
"Alright, so why are we here?" Tammy asked, turning to look at Alex.
"It's a day off from touring the neighborhood. Just a time to play and have fun," John said.
"Seriously?" Tammy asked. John nodded. "Awsome!" She wanted to hug him, but held back. She looked around the huge playground, trying to decide where she should go first. She spotted ropes to climb, and smiled. Her phone vibrated, and she saw it was a text.
i bet i culd beat u up the ropes,
John

Tammy laughed. "You wish!" Alex looked at her, confussed.
"She's crazy, I knew it," Adriana said. Tammy ran to the two ropes. "What are you going to do with those?!" Adriana shouted to her, smirking.
"Put a sock in it," John growled. He ran over to Tammy and the two ropes. "On the count of three."
"One....two...THREE!" Alex shouted. Tammy and John started to climb the ropes. Tammy was soon ahead of John, and getting faster. "Hey, John, you're getting smoked!" Alex shouted, laughing. Tammy started to laugh.
"Come on, John, lets see you beat me now!" Tammy shouted, still laughing. She continued to climb, while John was starting to slow. Tammy rang the bell at the top, and started to slide down the rope. Alex and Adriana stared as she slid down the rope, burning her hands and knees.
"Yep, she's crazy," Adriana muttered. John jumped off the rope, and landed on the mat under it. He ran over to Tammy as she landed on the mat. She took her red hands off the rope and shook them. John stared at her and her rope burned hands and knees.
"What? You guys are staring at me like I'm crazy. Well, I expected that from Adriana, cause she always does that." Adriana glared at her. "If it's about my hands and knees, I'm fine. I love climbing things. If it's possible to climb, I'm climbing it."

22Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:49 am

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

keep going!!!!!I love it!

23Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:16 pm

CatKween

CatKween
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

Great so far!Try to find more pages.

http://www.webbies4ever.net

24Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Waiting on the next pages!!!! Very Happy

25Summer Time Troubles Empty Re: Summer Time Troubles Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Pinkflamingo

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Oh- wow Smile I love it - ALOT Smile Can't wait to see more!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum