Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi hi hi!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi hi hi!! Empty Hi hi hi!! Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:02 pm

lusher10820

lusher10820
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

hy everyone it's me lusher_roxgirl from WI, kyn_2323 from WT, I am a member of many webkinz sites. Four are currently my main sites, others i quit. Sad I looked over this site. i know Vince and this site ,looks really awesome so i joined! Very Happy Hello to everyone and hope you get to know you all.

2Hi hi hi!! Empty Re: Hi hi hi!! Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Hi lusher!! Glad you decided to join. We're happy you're here and hope you enjoy the site. Let any mod know if you have any questions....Members are helpful too!!
Have fun!! flower

3Hi hi hi!! Empty Re: Hi hi hi!! Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:34 pm

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Welcome ,welcome ,welcome ! Welcome to W4E ! I hope you really enjoy this site as much as we do ! Our members are really nice , kind , generous , and friendly ! Please don't hesitate to explore the forum , pull back a nice , confy chair , and relax . Wave Please be sure to read the rules ~ it tells you everything you need to know ! If you need anything , PM a Mod , Admin , or even a member who happens to know alot about W4E , and they'll help you ! I'm sure you will make lots of new buddies . Have fun , and play safley !

Last edited by beachrox on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

4Hi hi hi!! Empty Re: Hi hi hi!! Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 am

Pinkflamingo

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Welcome to the site lusher Smile Its aweseom that you joined! I really hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask!

5Hi hi hi!! Empty Re: Hi hi hi!! Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 am

vince730

vince730
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

Hi lusher! Smile
Glad you joined! flower

Have Fun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum