Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get rid of extra space on paint !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to get rid of extra space on paint ! Empty How to get rid of extra space on paint ! Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:31 pm

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

For some of you that are having trouble getting rid of extra space on paint when you need to post a picture , I can show you how in just 3 easy steps !
1. Go to the bottom and to the very right ( where the 2 scrool bars meet ) and you'll see a little blue dot . Move your mouse over it untill an arrow appears .
How to get rid of extra space on paint ! 359yg4m
2. Hold on to the dot and move it untill it takes shape of the picture you chose .
How to get rid of extra space on paint ! Azezxv
3. Then , your picture should end up like this ! (well at least my picture did )
How to get rid of extra space on paint ! 2nt383
Hope this helped !
~ Beach

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Thanks ever so much, Beach...

I'm a newbie using paint!!! It frustrates me when it doesn't do what I want it to do......or I should say the operator doesn't know what she's doing!!! LOL!

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Sashi wrote:Thanks ever so much, Beach...

I'm a newbie using paint!!! It frustrates me when it doesn't do what I want it to do......or I should say the operator doesn't know what she's doing!!! LOL!
Yeah .. when I was new to the computer ... I also knew NOTHING ! Not even what threads were . Then my friend got tired of me always asking her stuff about how-to's . and she said I was the worst person to use a computer . I was lucky enought to even know *** to turn it on . Eventually , I got the hang of things , and know other things other people may not know .

ConMan

ConMan
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

I dont reccomend paint....I love photofiltre!!! Very Happy

http://inintendo.bigforumpro.com/

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

LOL! Thanks Beach!!
There is always something to learn about the computer!! Really appreciate you taking the time to post this. The visuals help!!

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

ConMan wrote:I dont reccomend paint....I love photofiltre!!! Very Happy
I sometimes use those things such as photobucket ect.

Sashi wrote: LOL! Thanks Beach!!
There is always something to learn about the computer!! Really appreciate you taking the time to post this. The visuals help!!

I always use pictures ... because once I didn't on a different site ... and everyone who read it still had no clue what I meant/ said ! LOL!

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

LOL! Yep, I'd be saying now where is that button???
What??? I don't see that!!! What????

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

LOL Sashi ! Sorry about the double post ...

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

All fixed. I meant to do that earlier but had to go! flower

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Sashi wrote:All fixed. I meant to do that earlier but had to go! flower
How do you do a double quote ?

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Good question for Vince and Ryan! I haven't been able to figure that out!
Also, there's a merge button but when I tried it, it didn't seem to be merging the posts!!!

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Sashi wrote:Good question for Vince and Ryan! I haven't been able to figure that out!
Also, there's a merge button but when I tried it, it didn't seem to be merging the posts!!!
Yes ... I only know to double quote by merging posts .

Webkinz Mania

Webkinz Mania
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Thanks for the Guide beachrox! I remember when I first learned how to take screenshots and the like. :thumb:

http://webkinzmania.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum