Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hola amigos! i'm lauren.

+2
beachrox
jinglebell10
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty hola amigos! i'm lauren. Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:17 pm

jinglebell10

jinglebell10

:upanddown:

2hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty Re: hola amigos! i'm lauren. Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 pm

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Welcome ,welcome ,welcome ! Welcome to W4E ! I hope you really enjoy this site as much as we do ! Our members are really nice , kind , generous , and friendly ! Please don't hesitate to explore the forum , pull back a nice , confy chair , and relax . Wave Please be sure to read the rules ~ it tells you everything you need to know ! If you need anything , PM a Mod , Admin , or even a member who happens to know alot about W4E , and they'll help you ! I'm sure you will make lots of new buddies . Have fun , and play safley !

~ beachrox
Also , be sure to check out my newbies guide ! https://webbies4ever.forumotion.com/rules-help-and-suggestions-f3/newbies-guide-t1852.htm

3hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty Re: hola amigos! i'm lauren. Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

So glad you joined our site Smile

Hope you have fun flower

4hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty Re: hola amigos! i'm lauren. Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:51 am

Anonymous

Thanks 4 Joining! hope You LOVE It!

5hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty Re: hola amigos! i'm lauren. Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:28 am

Pinkflamingo

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Welcome Lauren Smile Hope you are having fun so far Smile Haven't seen you post anymore- you totally should! We would love to talk with you Smile
If you need anything at all , please let me know Smile

6hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty Re: hola amigos! i'm lauren. Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 am

doglover9m

doglover9m

welome lauren!i hope that u like it here!

7hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty Re: hola amigos! i'm lauren. Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:42 pm

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Welcome ,welcome ,welcome ! Welcome to W4E ! I hope you really enjoy this site as much as we do ! Our members are really nice , kind , generous , and friendly ! Please don't hesitate to explore the forum , pull back a nice , confy chair , and relax . Wave Please be sure to read the rules ~ it tells you everything you need to know ! If you need anything , PM a Mod , Admin , or even a member who happens to know alot about W4E , and they'll help you ! I'm sure you will make lots of new buddies . Have fun , and play safley !

~ beachrox
Also , be sure to check out my newbies guide ! https://webbies4ever.forumotion.com/rules-help-and-suggestions-f3/newbies-guide-t1852.htm

8hola amigos! i'm lauren. Empty Re: hola amigos! i'm lauren. Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:15 pm

Deleted(S)

Banned
Banned

Welcome to W4E!I am your moderator Sarahhermitcrab!I hope you have lots of fun here and please follow our rules!If you need any help or if you have any questions feel free to Pm me!Thanks!

-Sarahhermitcrab- Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]