Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:17 am

glamglam

glamglam
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

HOLA!!! I'm new to webbies4ever and happy 2 be here. :0

Last edited by Caroline on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please don't use colored titles...they are reserved for anouncements. -Caroline)

2Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Re: Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Hi glamglam,
Glad to see ya here!! Hope you enjoy the forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Again, have fun and thanks for joining us here!! flower

3Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Re: Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Pinkflamingo

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Hey glamglam , its nice to see you! Hope you have lots of fun on the forums! Don't be shy- just jump in and start talking on the forums Smile Can't wait to get to know you!
Need anything at all? Just send me a pm!

4Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Re: Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:41 pm

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Welcome ,welcome ,welcome ! Welcome to W4E ! I hope you really enjoy this site as much as we do ! Our members are really nice , kind , generous , and friendly ! Please don't hesitate to explore the forum , pull back a nice , confy chair , and relax . Wave Please be sure to read the rules ~ it tells you everything you need to know ! If you need anything , PM a Mod , Admin , or even a member who happens to know alot about W4E , and they'll help you ! I'm sure you will make lots of new buddies . Have fun , and play safley !

~ beachrox
Also , be sure to check out my newbies guide ! https://webbies4ever.forumotion.com/rules-help-and-suggestions-f3/newbies-guide-t1852.htm

5Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Re: Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:16 am

glamglam

glamglam
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Smile

6Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Re: Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:18 am

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

So happy you joined us here, glam!! flower

7Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Re: Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 am

Anonymous

Hi! Thanx 4 Joining Us Here! Hi!

8Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Empty Re: Hellllooo! New to Webbies4ever! Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm

Deleted(S)

Banned
Banned

Welcome to W4E!I am your moderator Sarahhermitcrab!I hope you have lots of fun here and please follow our rules!If you need any help or if you have any questions feel free to Pm me!Thanks!

-Sarahhermitcrab- Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum