Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction: stephenetch! :)

+3
dogluver808
Sashi
stephenetch
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Introduction: stephenetch! :) Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:44 pm

stephenetch

stephenetch

Hi i'm stephenetch (obviously you already learned that 10 seconds ago), And I will probably be posting alot, so I just wanted to get started and get known. Very Happy (please respond)

2Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Re: Introduction: stephenetch! :) Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Hi Steph
How ya doing??? Before I go calling you Steph I guess I oughta ask is that ok..
Or should it be stephen???

Glad you joined us at W4 and please do have fun posting!!

3Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Re: Introduction: stephenetch! :) Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:21 pm

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hey stephenetch! Hope you have fun on W4E! PM me anytime, if you want!

http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

4Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Re: Introduction: stephenetch! :) Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:10 pm

divaalex96

divaalex96
Administrator
Administrator

Hello Stephen.
Welcome to w4e.
=D
I know ya.
You live three houses away from me =P

5Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Re: Introduction: stephenetch! :) Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:40 pm

doglover9m

doglover9m

oh thast kool!

6Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Re: Introduction: stephenetch! :) Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:33 am

stephenetch

stephenetch

Thanks guys! And yes you can call me steph.

7Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Re: Introduction: stephenetch! :) Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:29 pm

beachrox

beachrox
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Welcome,welcome,welcom ! Welcome to W4E! I hope you really enjoy this site as much as we do! Our members are really nice, kind, generous, and friendly! Please don't hesitate to explore the forum, pull back a nice, confy chair, and relax. Wave Please be sure to read the rule ~ it tells you everything you need to know! If you need anything, PM a Mod, Admin, or even a member who happens to know alot about W4E, and they'll help you! I'm sure you will make lots of new buddies. Have fun, and play safely !

~ beachrox
Also, be sure to check out my newbies guide! https://webbies4ever.forumotion.com/rules-help-and-suggestions-f3/newbies-guide-t1852.htm

8Introduction: stephenetch! :) Empty Re: Introduction: stephenetch! :) Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:38 am

Pandi

Pandi
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Hi,Steph!!
Welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum