Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skilight Academy

+10
lilxlanie
Deleted(S)
[xo] Star
divaalex96
dogluver808
doglover9m
CatKween
Webkinzrule96
ZebraDude
$weet$tuff
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Pandi

Pandi
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

[xo] Star wrote:"What's up?" Meaghan asked Mila

"Not much,"Mila replied,thinking. "I think I may have a new boyfriend soon."She said,blushing deeply.

952Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Pandi

Pandi
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

(g2g,dinner! I'll RP later)

953Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:36 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

"Oh, I got here a few hours ago" She said giggling. "Well i think this is my stop" She said motioning to the opening elevator door. "I'll see you around" She said. walking out of the elevator door. "Bye" She said waving at him as the metal door of the elevator slide shut.

954Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:38 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

he laened on the side of the elavator. he looked up and sighed.
hegot off at his stop and found his dorm. he left his stuff there and went to the beach. he took off his shirt and layed down to tan

955Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Pandi

Pandi
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

(Back)
Mila left the Cafe,and headed to the Science room,to pick up her homework. She walked towards her dorm,her plain,white binder in her hand full of homework,and spotted Blaine. She waved.

956Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:54 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

zac looked at the sky

957Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Her chat with Zac in the elevator had improved her personality greatly. He seemed nice, just like everyone else she had met so far. He could easily be a good friend to her. Seeing the girl waving at her she waved back.Twisting the silver key in the door, she walked into the room. Still the same as she left it. One bag of luggage was still waiting to be unpacked. Grabbing the bag she sifted through the items within. A few of her personal things were there. Her phone, not the she used it much, and a few of her personel favorite books. Leaning against the bed she opened one of the worn books. Reading each line of the elegant script. Her thoughts really weren't consentrating on the book. The school was much to take in. The book didn't facinate her much, she had already read it too many times.

958Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Pandi

Pandi
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Seeing how happy Blaine was made Mila happy,and she walked to her dorm,which oddly enough was by Blaine's. She opened the door,and walked in. Her loft bed(its like a bunk bed,but its just one bed,at the top,so there is space under it for a desk or something) didn't have any blankets or sheets on it yet.
She looked at her duffle bag,which was a neon pink,with black flowers,and unzipped it. Inside,it had her black and white comforter,and white sheets and black pillow cases.
She made her bed up,and sat down on it,thinking.

959Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 pm

[xo] Star

[xo] Star
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

(I luff loft beds!)

960Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

( what is blaine's dorm number??)

Zac got up and picked up his shirt, he brushed the sand off it and walked inside

961Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

(Umm...i don't know, you chose.)

962Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:05 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

( ok, it's 369)

he went to his dorm, number 469, he started to unpack

he had posters of girls, skatboarders, basketball players and cars.

he put the on the wall. he looked at his bed ( wooden loft bed) and put sheets on

he took his clothes out and stashed them in the closet

963Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:05 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

(Okie Dokie, I'll remember that)

964Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:06 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

he went to the bathroom and put his gel and shaving cream and razor in the shelf

965Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Pandi

Pandi
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

(my dorm number is 370)
Mila looked around her room. It was plain.
She hopped down from her Oak loft bed,and walked over to her duffle bag. She got out her desk supplies,and set them down.
Her desk was at the other side of the room. Mila looked at the empty space under her loft bed,and smirked.
She slowly moved the desk under the bed,and,one by one,put her supplies on it--a picture of her parents,text books,a lamp,a crazy-looking pencil holder,and her laptop.
Mila put up her bulletin board above the dresser,which had notes,pictures,and other random things tacked on it.
She got out her poster,which was a Giant Panda,and hug it on the door.

Mila smiled. Her dorm felt more like her room at home now.

966Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:17 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Her dorm suited her well. It reminded her of her parents house. Sorta comtemperary but it was neutral. The walls and carpets were about the same shade as they had been in her house. Taking a seat on the hard wooden deskchair, she logged onto ther computer. Her computer could be considered ancient. It didn't work very fast, but she didn't rely on her computer for much. A low humming noise came from the ancient machine as it loaded.

967Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:20 pm

[xo] Star

[xo] Star
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Meaghan walked into her dorm/

968Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

(rp??)

zac got out his macbook air and put it on the desk. he went on the academy chat room

969Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Pandi

Pandi
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Mila opened her Dell laptop,which was old,but still worked well enough.
She logged on her email,checking it. Noting new,as usual.
She decided to read for a bit. She closed the lid to the computer,and looked at her small bookshelf,deciding what to read.

970Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:24 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

he went on AIM and checked his email. he had alot of emails. he replied to the important ones and returned to the Skilight academy chat room

971Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:31 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Finally the decreipt laptop loaded. Checking her e-mail, a message from her mother. Responding with full detail of what had happened so far. Going the school website she noticed a link Skilight academy chat room. Clicking on the link she waited impaitently for it too load. Tapping her fingers against the desk. It finally loaded.

972Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:31 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

he saw that Blaine was online

Zac: hey!

973Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:33 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Seeing a message appear on screen she looked at it excitedly. Reading it carefully she responded:
Blaine: Hi Zac, you find you dorm?

974Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

zac: yup! 469

975Skilight Academy - Page 39 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

floof

floof
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Blaine: Great, i'm 369.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum