Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skilight Academy

+7
CatKween
CourtneyKong
floof
doglover9m
Pandi
lilxlanie
$weet$tuff
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 38]

926Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm

doglover9m

doglover9m

lilxlanie wrote:"Umm no" he said getting up
"Oh...."Oddie said.She could tell that David was getting bored and probably didnt like her.

927Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:22 pm

CatKween

CatKween
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

Everyone..meet at my house for Olive Garden at 7

Nikki texted again.

http://www.webbies4ever.net

928Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:24 pm

CourtneyKong

CourtneyKong
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

KK!Thanks for the update!!I will be there!!

Ashley went to her closet and picked out here best outfit.

929Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 pm

doglover9m

doglover9m

Ok!Can I invite my friend Oddie too?
Karma texted.

930Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:21 pm

lilxlanie

lilxlanie
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

David sat in his dorm listening to music

931Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:35 pm

doglover9m

doglover9m

Oddie looked in the schools phone book.She looked up David's number and Called it.

932Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:23 pm

CourtneyKong

CourtneyKong
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

Ashley went out to the beach and started swiming.

When she got out,she texted her BFFL Nikki and said:

Hey how are you can't wait til we go to the Olive Garden!!They have the best salad dressing,bread sticks,and oh the spaghetti is the BEST!!I love it there!!

When she finished texting she wiped off all the water and went home to take a shower.After she took a shower she went to Starbucks and ordered a Double chocolate chip frap.

933Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm

CatKween

CatKween
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

yeahh...don't.

http://www.webbies4ever.net

934Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:43 am

CourtneyKong

CourtneyKong
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

(What do you mean there??)

Ashley went on the compter and looked for a pic of a dog that she liked.And put it on her wall after she printed it out.

935Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

lilxlanie

lilxlanie
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

Aaron layed in her dorm bored

David sat in his dorm and looked at his cell

936Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:31 pm

[xo] Star

[xo] Star
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

[Haven't been here in ever...]

937Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:28 am

$weet$tuff

$weet$tuff
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

derrick sat in his dorm

938Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 pm

lilxlanie

lilxlanie
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

Aaron sighed and looked at her closet

939Skilight Academy - Page 38 Empty Re: Skilight Academy Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 pm

CourtneyKong

CourtneyKong
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

waiting patiently ashely went out to the beach and just sat there writing in her journal wondering what she could do that cold rainy day...She quickly go up when the rain got really hard because she knew she would get a worse cold then she already had.

She decided to go to the gym and once she was there she decided to go on the oliptical...when she was finished she went back to her dorm to takea shower and onec she go out she put on a pair of sweat pants, a long sleeved teeshirt with a sweat shirt over it and then went to Nordstrom to walk around and look for some new clothes...Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum