Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LETs welcome my friend!

+2
andy
doglover9m
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LETs welcome my friend! Empty LETs welcome my friend! Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 pm

doglover9m

doglover9m

My friend;s name is iluvmyhair17!
Im teaching her how to post!

2LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:46 pm

andy

andy
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

Welcome to w4:)

Last edited by Sashi on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3 word rule)

3LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Glad to have you on the forum. Hope you have fun!! flower

4LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:58 pm

ilovemyhair17

ilovemyhair17

this pic is soo awesome!!!

5LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:59 pm

andy

andy
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

yAY! U know how to post

6LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:59 pm

doglover9m

doglover9m

You mean my siggy?
xDD.

7LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:00 pm

andy

andy
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

Ur siggy IS cool

8LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:37 pm

CourtneyKong

CourtneyKong
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

Welcome to the fourm!!!It is an awesome fourm so I hope you make a lot of computer friends.

9LETs welcome my friend! Empty Re: LETs welcome my friend! Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:40 am

Deleted(S)

Banned
Banned

Welcome to W4E!I am your moderator Sarahhermitcrab!I hope you have lots of fun here and please follow our rules!If you need any help or if you have any questions feel free to Pm me!Thanks!

-Sarahhermitcrab-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum