Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter from Ganz

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letter from Ganz Empty Letter from Ganz Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:42 am

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

News Bulletin on http://webkinz.com has an apology from ganz to all the users in ww. Hope this means Ganz is taking our frustrations with webkinz world more seriously.

Look for your Vacation Ticket!!
Keep Ticket until Next Wed. ...something new coming!!

October 23, 2008

Dear Webkinz Fans,

In recent weeks Webkinz World has run into a number of technical issues while releasing new features onto the site. The addition of multiple languages to areas like the W-Shop and Employment Office caused some issues, and recently other issues delayed the expected launch of our new My Page features. We understand that issues
like these can be frustrating.

We at Ganz are committed to providing a fun and exciting experience for all of our great members. We are working very hard to not only fix these issues, but also put in place new policies and a dedicated team that will prevent such issues from cropping up again.

Our efforts have now fixed the problems with My Page and it is now open to all. In the coming weeks we will be fixing many more issues, including seeing the return of your favorite player vs. player games, like Atomicolicious.

To say thank you for your patience during this period, tonight during our nightly maintenance, we will be awarding all active members a free Vacation Office ticket to the Tropical Island! If you haven’t tried out this new feature in Webkinz World, it’s easy!
Just go to the Vacation Office in the Things to Do menu, click on "My Tickets", then click on the Tropical island ticket, then click "Go on Vacation". You’ll then have 24 hours to play on the Tropical Island. (Super-secret hint: Keep your ticket until next Wednesday. Something new is coming...)All the best,

Ganz.

2Letter from Ganz Empty Re: Letter from Ganz Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Acesilverdude

Acesilverdude
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Wow I can't wait to see what the new vacation is going to be!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum