Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wii, Nintendo, Other games...

+5
TokyoShojo
TanMan
ConMan
Icyoooppplaa
Sashi
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

So what are your favorites....
Wii, Nintendo.....others???

2Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:43 am

Icyoooppplaa

Icyoooppplaa
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Wii - SSBB,GH3, and possibly soon GHWT
360 - Halo 3, Saints Row, and possibly Saints Row 2

3Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:16 am

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Icyoooppplaa wrote:Wii - SSBB,GH3, and possibly soon GHWT
360 - Halo 3, Saints Row, and possibly Saints Row 2

Icy, why are these your favorites??? If you have any tips for members, please feel free to make a thread.

4Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:24 am

ConMan

ConMan
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

My favorite is Wii!

Wii- Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super mario galaxy, pkmn battle revolution, and Wii sports are my fav for Wii!

DS- NEW Super Mario Bros., Sonic Chronicles, Pokemon Mystery dungeon Darkness version, and animal crossing.

Internet Games- Club Penguin. LOL!

http://inintendo.bigforumpro.com/

5Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:32 am

Icyoooppplaa

Icyoooppplaa
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

SSBB - Been a fan of it since I was like 7 or something when I got SSB. Pretty much you choose a Nintendo Character(there are some thrid party characters like Sonic) and you fight other people with them. like....Kirby vs Mario

GH3 - A lot of people can't play guitar...like me. You have this wireless plastic guitar and you try to play a song according to the chart on the T.V.. So I play it because its fun, challenging, and its even a family fun kinda game

GHWT - Is the next Guitar hero. It will have over 100 songs and includes 2 guitars, drums and a mic

Halo 3 - my first game that I played on the Xbox. you are a spartan or an elite and you have a gun and you kill people. Thats pretty much any ones dream. You can go online, make your own map and play them online with others, you can watch your game in theater mode, theres over like 15 maps to play on.

Saints Row - ahh yes another dream. going around free world with dual pistols and running around town shooting everything you can see....and then getting killed by the police. You are part of 1 of the 4 gangs in stilwater and you have to do these missions to get your gang to conquer the whole place. But the other gangs are trying to do the same and kill you and what not.

Saints Row 2 - same thing...except better story, boats, planes, run around naked XD

6Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:34 am

ConMan

ConMan
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

Icy you are SO lucky you have GHWT! It looks awsome!

7Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 am

Icyoooppplaa

Icyoooppplaa
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

I don't have it....I said before posting that one post that i will possibly like it...I haven't even played it...I have jus seen so many videos of the gameplay. I have played Saints row 2 though....its definitely something I'm going to get!

8Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:37 am

ConMan

ConMan
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

Cool. In guitar hero, can you hack new songs? I thought i saw some hacked songs....ones i really liked like Live and learn.

9Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 am

Icyoooppplaa

Icyoooppplaa
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

in GH3 yeah you can. in GHWT...then I don't know...
for the wii you have to put a mod chip in the Wii(take it apart and hopefully get it right and put it in). Which is really risky. then you have to get programs on the computer and put songs on a disk I think.....and then you can play the disk with your songs

10Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:42 am

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Icyoooppplaa wrote:SSBB - Been a fan of it since I was like 7 or something when I got SSB. Pretty much you choose a Nintendo Character(there are some thrid party characters like Sonic) and you fight other people with them. like....Kirby vs Mario

GH3 - A lot of people can't play guitar...like me. You have this wireless plastic guitar and you try to play a song according to the chart on the T.V.. So I play it because its fun, challenging, and its even a family fun kinda game

GHWT - Is the next Guitar hero. It will have over 100 songs and includes 2 guitars, drums and a mic

Halo 3 - my first game that I played on the Xbox. you are a spartan or an elite and you have a gun and you kill people. Thats pretty much any ones dream. You can go online, make your own map and play them online with others, you can watch your game in theater mode, theres over like 15 maps to play on.

Saints Row - ahh yes another dream. going around free world with dual pistols and running around town shooting everything you can see....and then getting killed by the police. You are part of 1 of the 4 gangs in stilwater and you have to do these missions to get your gang to conquer the whole place. But the other gangs are trying to do the same and kill you and what not.

Saints Row 2 - same thing...except better story, boats, planes, run around naked XD

Thanks so much for explaining the games...They all sound awesome!!!

11Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:43 am

Icyoooppplaa

Icyoooppplaa
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

Your welcome Sashi!...bbl...

12Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:40 am

TanMan

TanMan
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Icyoooppplaa wrote:I don't have it....I said before posting that one post that i will possibly like it...I haven't even played it...I have jus seen so many videos of the gameplay. I have played Saints row 2 though....its definitely something I'm going to get!
Well, when you do play it, it changes your mind about Guitar Hero. lol It's fun! I played it at Best Buy. New touch pad on the guitar.

Xbox 360- Guitar Hero III, Rock Band 2
Wii- Mario Kart Wii

My Xbox 360 currently ha the Ring of Death. Crying or Very sad So I gotta send it in.

http://tanman.forumakers.com

13Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:00 am

TokyoShojo

TokyoShojo
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

I like lots of different games, but the Harvest Moon series is my faveorite. I like them beause they're really fun and have a creative plot line. I recomend them to anyone.

Here are the Harvest Moon games that I plan on mastering:
More Friends of Mineral (GBA)
Another Wonderful Life (GC)
Harvest Moon (SNES)
Magical Melody (GC)
Rune Factory (DS)
DS Cute (DS)

And here are some this I plan on mastering, but I don't have them yet:
Rune Factory 2 (DS)
Shining Sun and Friends (DS)
Welcome! Wind's Bazaar (DS)
Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
Wakuwaku Animal March (Wii)
Innocent Life (PSP) (I don't even have a PSP!)

14Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Icyoooppplaa

Icyoooppplaa
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

TanMan wrote:
Icyoooppplaa wrote:I don't have it....I said before posting that one post that i will possibly like it...I haven't even played it...I have jus seen so many videos of the gameplay. I have played Saints row 2 though....its definitely something I'm going to get!
My Xbox 360 currently ha the Ring of Death. Crying or Very sad So I gotta send it in.

Wow that sucks! Did you get the Elite cause I have had the Elite for almost a year and theres no problems at all!

15Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:37 pm

TanMan

TanMan
Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz

Icyoooppplaa wrote:
TanMan wrote:

Wow that sucks! Did you get the Elite cause I have had the Elite for almost a year and theres no problems at all!
Is Elite the best one? I got the 2nd best one I think. This is the second time I have gotten the Ring of Death...

http://tanman.forumakers.com

16Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Icyoooppplaa

Icyoooppplaa
Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]

TanMan wrote:
Icyoooppplaa wrote:
TanMan wrote:

Is Elite the best one? I got the 2nd best one I think. This is the second time I have gotten the Ring of Death...

Yeah Xbox Elite is the best one I think...I might be wrong...so just do a 5 second google on it

17Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:08 pm

divaalex96

divaalex96
Administrator
Administrator

I like Wii spots , and fit and whatever else my friend has, LOL.
Mario Cart game for her Wii was fun too...
I don't have my own Wii, I just use hers while at her house. Smile

18Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:58 pm

MileyKinz1122

MileyKinz1122

Me too, divaa! I like wii sports! Me and my BFF has like 8 hour long tennis tournaments! LOL!! Her 2-year old sis kept our thirst quenched by putting green tea in a cup with a straw, so she'll just hold it up and we would just slurp and keep playing lol!!

http://writing jonas brothers fanfics. :3

19Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 pm

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bump!

My favs are:

Wii Fit (we finally got it, and I've lost liek 2 lbs since we got it, lol)
Wii Sports
Mii Channel (on the Wii)
SSBB (haven't played it in an eternity, even tho we own it, lol)

Online games I also like:

Neopets
Webkinz
Poptropica

http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

20Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 pm

ConMan

ConMan
Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz

When I get a xbox 360, i hope i dont get the ring of death. I'll probably get the pro version, like tan.

Games I want for Xbox360 - WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 (not out yet), Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, and RockBand 2.

21Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Empty Re: Wii, Nintendo, Other games... Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:50 am

nicka5000

nicka5000
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

i love the xbox 360 left 4 dead is the best game ever

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum