Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips to Earn Kinzcash

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tips to Earn Kinzcash Empty Tips to Earn Kinzcash Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:30 am

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

WAYS TO EARN KINZCASH

If you wonder how to get much more money to buy all Arte’s rare stuff in the Curio Shop here are a few tips:

Gardening:
First, you need to purchase a yard if you don’t already have one. Then purchase strawberries from the w-shop. Strawberries make the most payout. The average harvest for each bush is 3 bunches of strawberries. Do not fill the whole yard with strawberries. This could cause you to be locked out of your room. Purchase as many strawberries as you can at one time. This gives you more strawberries to sell back to the W-Shop. You do not need to water the plants everyday. You just need to rake. Every ten days you will harvest your garden and earn kinzcash. There’s even a reminder in the daily activities that asks have you done your gardening today!

Here are some more tips for earning kinzcash:

Don’t Spend Your Money On Anything You see - It takes time to save up Kinzcash so don’t go spending your week’s savings when you go to the Curio shop on stuff that you don’t need. Set you mind on an item you want and save up for it.

1. Make sure you do your daily Kinzcare -This only takes a few minutes and is a guaranteed way of earning Kinzcash every day!
2. Do a Daily Job - Whichever job you like the best so you will earn kinzcash consistently.
3. Sell pointless items you have collected over time. Keep the good stuff!!!
4. Don’t forget to do the weekly survey for 50 Kinzcash - In the newspaper’s front page, go to “Contact Us” at the bottom right and then go to the “Comments and Suggestions” tab. There you will find the survey!
5. Buy a puzzle from the W-Shop. You can do puzzles from your room and earn kinzcash.
6. Go to Quizzy’s every day & answer the Daily Bonus Question - You only earn 10 Kinzcash but it definitely adds up!
7. Click on the Calendar in Quizzy’s and answer the calendar questions. You can go back in years on the calendar and answer even more questions.
8. Play lots of tournament games - This way you get Kinzcash for winning the game and you may get Kinzcash for getting a good tournament rank, too!
9. Do your Daily Activities - These get you a ton of Kinzcash.
10. Play your favorite game a few times.
11. Fill out the weekly survey for KC. Go to the newspaper page and in the lower right hand corner you will find the contact us button. Click on it and that takes you to the survey.
12. Adopt a new Webkinz! - You can earn money each time you get a new Webkinz, and it’s a great excuse to add a new pet to your collection!

Hope this will help everyone to have more money in his or her accounts and buy things they want without troubles.

Last edited by Sashi on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

2Tips to Earn Kinzcash Empty Re: Tips to Earn Kinzcash Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 am

ethan

ethan
Retired Staff

awesome tips!
probably the only thing im not doing is gardening, but i think i will soon

3Tips to Earn Kinzcash Empty Re: Tips to Earn Kinzcash Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:16 pm

Minnie

Minnie
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

I have three large gardens. Although it takes a little time, it keeps me in KC.

Thanks for the tips Sashi.

4Tips to Earn Kinzcash Empty Re: Tips to Earn Kinzcash Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 am

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Icicle20 wrote:thank-you for the tips! does anyone know how much you get from selling strawberries?

here's a link that tells about strawberry harvests..
just don't fill your yard too full of strawberry plants or you can get locked out of it!!

http://ant.igon.us/Content.asp?pid=72

5Tips to Earn Kinzcash Empty Re: Tips to Earn Kinzcash Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:41 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

It seems strawberries are selling for less these days...6kc!!!
Still make pretty good kc!!

6Tips to Earn Kinzcash Empty Re: Tips to Earn Kinzcash Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Moving thread to how to section. Everybody needs that Kc!!

Banana riding on lam

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum