Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oops!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oops! Empty Oops! Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 pm

golden_retriever

golden_retriever
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

I forgot that I didn't make an introduction thread. XD

I'm tired, so I'm going to copy and paste an intro that I created on another site. I know, I know. Very lazy. Well, I'm a lazy person. If I am not allowed to type in dark blue, I'm sorry. Feel free to correct me and edit my post, if I did anything wrong! ;D

Um, where to start... Well, I'm a girl. I love Webkinz. My favorite Webkinz is the golden retriever. :]

I love texting... omg texting is lyke 2 kewl! I don't text like that, but I still like to text...a lot. :D
My favorite colors are green, blue, and red. XD

Like I stated before, I am lazy. I just type "@whoeverI'mtalkingto" instead of quoting their entire message. XP

I am annoying and stubborn. I tend to not agree with a lot of people. :s

I love the winter. I guess, it's my favorite season. I pretty much like all seasons, though. Winter is often thought as the cold and ugly season. However, I think it's quite beautiful. I can't argue about the cold part. LOL.

Uh...

My favorite show is Spongebob. I know that it's immature and babyish. I like the older episodes. I think they're just better, but I might just have nostalgia. XP

Spoiler:

My favorite sport is definitely swimming! I just love it. Even when the water is freezing, I still love to swim. LOL.

I also like kayaking, canoeing, and cycling. ^^

My favorite movie...is... Well, I don't really want to say it. Some parts are inappropriate for younger people. :/
My second favorite is...Finding Nemo! WOOHOO! XD
Spoiler:

I don't have a favorite book series. I love books. Lots of books.
Right now, I'm obsessed with the Warriors series. =^-^=
Here's a long list of my favorite characters. Oh, and by the way, I might have only found some of them interesting during a stage of their life, such as kit, apprentice, and stuff like that; I’m too lazy to put that. I’m just putting up their currant name... XD
(Warning: It's not in alphabetical order all the way through. And it's a LONG list. Trust me...)
Spoiler:
And I have a lot more! XD

I also like Pokemon. I do like babyish things. By liking Pokemon, I meant the games; I don't watch the anime. I also like to read Pokemon Special! ;]

I'm not good at battling. So, if you want to have an exciting battle with someone, don't ask me... LOL.

Here's my extremely long list of my favorite Pokemon. XD
Spoiler:
And that's the end of my long list... ^^

My favorite animals are...
Spoiler:

2Oops! Empty Re: Oops! Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 pm

CatKween

CatKween
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

Wut is ur fave movie?

http://www.webbies4ever.net

3Oops! Empty Re: Oops! Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:22 pm

golden_retriever

golden_retriever
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

@CatKween: I'd rather not say what it is. Sorry. ;D

My second fave is definitely Finding Nemo, though. XD

4Oops! Empty Re: Oops! Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 pm

CatKween

CatKween
Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz

well can you? Cuz i mite kno it nd others mite agree:]

http://www.webbies4ever.net

5Oops! Empty Re: Oops! Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 pm

golden_retriever

golden_retriever
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

I can, but I'm choosing not to. I'm not doing this to annoy anyone or seem secretive. It's just that it has some inappropriate content, and it's kinda embarrassing. :]

I doubt anyone would know it. It came out a while ago, not a LONG time ago, but a few years ago... And it's not popular. It's not like Twilight or something. XD

Getting back to the original topic, I'm glad to be here. This looks like a nice site. :D

6Oops! Empty Re: Oops! Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:15 pm

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Welcome! Is there a nickname you would like to be called? Or just Golden Retriever? Hope to see you around the forum! Oops! 83022

-Doggie
W4E Global Moderator

http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

7Oops! Empty Re: Oops! Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 pm

golden_retriever

golden_retriever
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

Thanks for the kind welcoming. I'm fine with Gold, Golden, or any other short variation of my user-name. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum