Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Webbies 4 Ever Rules!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Webbies 4 Ever Rules! Empty Webbies 4 Ever Rules! Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:45 pm

ZebraDude

ZebraDude
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

After Reading the Rules, Please go Here to Post your Agreement to them:
http://www.webbies4ever.net/rules-help-and-suggestions-f3/post-your-agreement-to-the-w4e-rules-here-t59.htm
NOTE: Agreements posted On this Thread do not count here-- this is the Read only Forum. (Please Post Agreements on the Thread in the Link Above)

Welcome! I'm zebra1234567, your local Administrator! We have a few rules you need to follow!:

1. Always be polite, kind, and caring!
2. Never say any hurtful or mean comments. If you think you might be saying something mean check in with yourself before you say it and see if you would like that said to you.
3. No Scamming (ripping-off)
4. Never insult anyone
5. FOLLOW ALL RULES IN PMs AND FORWARD ANY BAD ONES TO STAFF! [PMs are NOT a right...They can be suspended if you mis-behave!]
6. Don't abuse the chat box- IT IS NOT A right! WE CAN BAN MEMBERS FROM IT!
7. Please be respectful to all authorities, we have many members and need to keep it a happy place
8. If you make anyone feel unsafe in anyway you will be punished
9. All Staff RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EDIT YOUR POST!
10. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION-I cannot stress this enough! It is vital to your security and others.
11. PLEASE FLAG ANY INNAPROPROATE POSTS! I can not stress this enough! It's the best way to grab the attention of a Mod or Admin!
12. If You EVER Scam in the GE, you will Automatically be banned from Trading on W4E, and the Admins reserve the right to do that.
13. No Posts Under 3 Words Please! (Posts with less are Spam and may be deleted or merged Wink )
NOTE: Rule does not apply when Quoting a different Post in the Double- Post Wink (Please PM an Admin if you do not Understand that....)
14. Please No Double- Posting (1 post after another) unless it is Seperated by 24hrs from the Original Post, unless you hit quote and are quoting someone. (Double- Posts may be merged or deleted Wink )
15. Please note that Bold, and RED, and BLUE, are Reserved for the Staff for Moderation. Please keep it to the Default font OR one of the Other Colors. (Posting in Moderator colors will have your posts edited back to the default font by a moderator...)

Banning:

PUNISHMENT PROCEDURE:
1. A Polite reminder
2. A Polite reminder & a Link to the Rules to re-read
3. Stern Warning
4. Very Stern Warning
5. Banned for a Day
6. Banned for a Week
7. Banned for a Month
8. Permenant IP Address Ban (Adios for good!) [This means that your IP Address will be banned, preventing you from ever viewing the site again]

Please note that this Policy is not Counted for every time you break any rule....you go up the Punishment Procedure scale seperatly for each Rule you break.

The Only Exception to that is the IP Address Ban

Last edited by dogluver808 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Rules #13-15)

2Webbies 4 Ever Rules! Empty Re: Webbies 4 Ever Rules! Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:53 pm

vince730

vince730
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

Rules UpdatedWink

3Webbies 4 Ever Rules! Empty Re: Webbies 4 Ever Rules! Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:40 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

Glad this is here...needed to refresh my memory about double posts...this is helpful

14. Please No Double- Posting (1 post after another) unless it is Seperated by 24hrs from the Original Post, unless you hit quote and are quoting someone. (Double- Posts may be merged or deleted Wink )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum