Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Read First!] Welcome to W4E Blogging!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

admin

admin
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

Welcome to Webbies4Ever Blogging!

-----
The following post contains the rules and guidelines for W4E blogging. Please scroll down. Please read this post prior to Blogging!
-----

This new forum feature will allow all members to create their own blog. In a blog, a member can share information about themselves - How they are feeling, Exciting things going on in life, stories, etc.

At first glance, the forum looks just the same as any other. Creating your blog is the same as creating a thread on a board. However, unlike regular threads, blogs have the first post as the blog itself, any all other posts show up as comments from other users.

The following rules and guidelines apply to W4E blogging:
1) Because all posts besides the first show up as comments, updating your blog means editing your original post and adding more content

2) Because new blog updates will not bring your Blog to the top of the forum like new posts do to a thread, with each blog update you are allowed one "bump" comment on your blog so others will see the update

3) We also recommend updating your Blog's title to reflect changes (I.E. "Mary's Blog - UPDATED 1/18/11")

4) As always, all forum rules apply. Comments must follow our basic forum posting rules and guidelines, and blogs are *NOT* an invitation to share personal information

5) Users are allowed one "General blog" and one "Webkinz blog", provided they are created in the correct areas. Any additional blogs may be combined or deleted

6) As this is a new feature, it will be improved/changed over time and the guidelines and rules for Blogging may change with it. We will update you if this happens

Happy Blogging!!!

Last edited by admin on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.webbies4ever.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

admin

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:02 pm by admin

Test Comment

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum