Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ganz contact information

+2
vince730
Sashi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ganz contact information Empty Ganz contact information Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Sashi

Sashi
Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz

The first and most recommended method is to contact them via their Website.

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/index.php

If the information you need cannot be found there, They are no longer accepting email ,so call them at 1-800-Webkinz (1-800-932-5469) and leave them the information below. (I know it says there is no way to leave a message, but there is, just wait it out...

The account you are having problems with:
Your Name:
A phone number you can be reached at:
A brief description of the problem:

The second is to wait at least 48hrs. (Please remember they are very backed up right now.)

If the above recommended options don't work, then may I suggest the following.

In the USA call
1-800-724-5902

In Canada call
1-800-263-2311

You can press 4 and
then 6848 and leave a message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If all else fails or you feel that your problem warrants immediate attention before everyone else who is waiting their turn, then you may do the following...

If you 'have' to talk to someone then instead of pressing 4, you may listen to the options and select operator. When the operator comes on, ask them to connect you to Adrianne , Amanda, Ian, Jason, or Lisa. The best time to get ahold of them is on a Monday after they have relaxed and refreshed over the week-end.

I’ve talked with someone else at ganz but don’t remember her name and she was very nice and helpful.
She corrected my problems right away.

After waiting a month or longer to hear from ganz I called the 800-724-5902 number, pressed 0 and
told the person answering it had been over a month and I really needed to speak with someone. She
took my number and a short while later I got a call back.

Remember if you are a young person you have to have an adult talk with ganz.

2Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:05 pm

vince730

vince730
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

Thank you Sashi!

I am Stickying this! Very Happy

3Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Anonymous

Thanks for posting this- very helpful!

4Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:09 pm

vince730

vince730
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

I never knew the last part about getting a Specific person-- I thought you needed an Extension or had to "know" somebody.

very Helpful! Very Happy

5Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:10 pm

Anonymous

Vince wrote:I never knew the last part about getting a Specific person-- I thought you needed an Extension or had to "know" somebody.

very Helpful! Very Happy

Very Happy
A member at WI gave me a specific person who is 'nice'. We have some great members.

6Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:31 am

Minnie

Minnie
Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz

Sashi,
Thanks again for excellent information.

7Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:35 am

ZebraDude

ZebraDude
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

Isn't it 866-___-___?

Thanks for the wonderful info!

8Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Anonymous

Ryan wrote:Isn't it 866-___-___?

Thanks for the wonderful info!
Not sure.

9Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:37 am

admin

admin
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

there are MANY numbers Ryan

http://www.webbies4ever.forumotion.com

10Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 am

ZebraDude

ZebraDude
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

I'm sure there are!

11Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:55 am

vince730

vince730
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

There are tons of Different Ganz Numbers-- Not to Mention all the Extensions for all the employeys! Shocked Shocked

12Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:20 am

MileyKinz1122

MileyKinz1122

Thanks Sashi! This is gonna help sooo many peoples!

http://writing jonas brothers fanfics. :3

13Ganz contact information Empty Re: Ganz contact information Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:41 pm

vince730

vince730
Administrator/ Founder
Administrator/ Founder

Definetly! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum