Webbies 4 Ever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Also some info on Harvest Party!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Also some info on Harvest Party! 649314 HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN: 5 DAYS!!! COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Also some info on Harvest Party! 649314

For those of you who were members in October '08, you might remember me mentioning that instead of trick-or-treating, I go to an event at my church called "The Harvest Party".

Well, this year, sadly I'm too old to go. But this year I can serve! Yay! I'm going to be pushing one of the big candy carts around to the rooms with games (and the helpers get to have the candy that's left over =D)!

I don't know if we're allowed to dress up, but if we are, I'm going to be a peace-sign-hippie-gangster-person xD.

I'll be wearing a black T-Shirt that has some bright splashes of color on it with peace signs and smileys (I got the tee in Ocean City.) I'll also be wearing a black baseball cap (sideways) with different colored peace signs, some coolio jeans (I might try to convince my parents to buy me jeans w/ peace signs), my black VANS, I might put my hair in a side-pony, and I might try and buy a long chain necklace w/ a big peace sign.

I'm really excited =D

Sooooooooo.........what are you guys being for Halloween this year?

-Doggie COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Also some info on Harvest Party! 167912

http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

dogluver808

dogluver808
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while (cuz of skool) so ya anyways I was a peace-hippie-rapper person xD Lol at the end of the Harvest Party (it's what I do instead of trick-or-treating and I was serving this year =D) they had all these left over helium balloons so my friends (they're identical twin sisters) Sarah and Hannah bit a hole in some balloos, sucked in the helium, and started talking all high pitch it was sooooooooo funny! Lol when Hannah sang "Elmo's World" I was like about to die laughing! And then Sarah sang "Our Song" and they both did "Viva La Vida". Oh and Sarah let me use some of her helium (she didn't put her mouth on it) and I did a bit of the GEICO Money song, "Somebody's Watching Me". Oh and another thing that REALLY made me lol (on the inside) was when I saw Robert (guy I know, have a *cough* crush *cough* on him) doing the hand motions (he was acting/singing in a little show they had for the kids xD) to all these younger kid songs it was like HILARIOUS!!!

Hope you guys had fun and got tons 'o candy!

-Doggie

http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum